Tuesday, March 11, 2008

re:vision international



I've been working with my cousin Eric on branding and design for his new non-profit, re:vision international. The identity is done, and now I'm at work on the website. It's really fun for me to work with a cousin who not long ago I was feeding him in a high chair as one of his 'big cousins.' Eric's a cool guy.



This summer he, alongside re:vision cofounder Joseph Teipel, will be riding his bike from Alaska to Argentina, beginning on August 1, 2008 and ending in February, 2010. The Revolution campaign will research how communities across North and South America are affected by global warming, resource depletion, and extreme poverty, document successful ideas and innovations on sustainability, and deliver the message of Revision International.




Here's a video on the re:volution campaign.



And their current website can be found here.

No comments: