Friday, March 28, 2008

Meal Planning this Weekend?



OK OK, I should be working, but next on my list this afternoon is to edit some designs for lobotoME, a company created by my Durango pal and fellow mama Jenny. lobotoME sells fabulous notepads and planners (really ideal for busy mamas, or, well, busy anybody). I designed this feedME pad for her last year, and it's super handy for those weekend menu-planning ordeals. Makes writing it all down and getting your shopping list organized really fun. lobotoME's releasing 4 news pads at the NY Stationery Show in May, so stay tuned for new pads, new designs, and more witty insight and tips from Jenny. Her blog is a really good read, too.

And I swear I'll get back to work now! Something on my menu for next week: falafel and baba ghanoush in pitas. Mirelle's down with the ethnic cuisine...

No comments: